We are proud to announce that Guy Farrow, Beate Sonnenberg and Rob Lawson made it through to the 2017 AOP nominations.
1. John Cleese = ‘ Portrait’
2. Royal Ballet = ‘Advertising’
3. Bombardier = ‘Advertising’
4. Somewhere In Between = ‘Non-Commissioned Objects Single’
5. Waterworld = ‘Non-Commissioned Objects Single’
6-9. Cocktails Overhead = ‘Design Series’
Elise’s latest work teases us with a little lip stick stain, and were left wondering how dirty the collar was…
Erik Almas’s inclusion in the Lürzers Archive 2016/17 – 200 Best Advertising Photographers Worldwide is a celebratory feat, and marks his 12th year in the company of extraordinary photographers.
The images included were created for Johnnie Walker Whiskey, American Airlines, McCann Erickson and the last being self assigned.
“Having personal work represented among the high production value imagery makes this even more special…”